[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pins and Needles

Pins and Needles

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pins and Needles

Postby honey67 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi! Anyone suffer with pins and needles or dead/fizzy legs? :-|
honey67
UKFM Newbie

Pins and Needles

Postby Morgana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

I have that in my arms... my legs just kvetch and complain about having to do anything or not do anything!

Mo x
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Re: Pins and Needles

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi

Yes i get pin & needles in my fingers and my toes.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby maxtomads » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Yes, pins & needles in hands & feet, and fizzing in both legs. Horrible :x

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby SylvieS » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am

I get pins and needles alot mainly of a night time ~ I also get a weird type of pins and needles in my arm ~ if I stretch it, it feel like an elastic band snapping in my arm and then it goes all pin and needle like ~ weird !!!!!

SylvieS
SylvieS
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping