[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello, I'm new here

Hello, I'm new here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello, I'm new here

Postby claud1960 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello everybody. How are you all (silly question, but I thought I'd ask anyway)? My name is Claudine (or Claud) and I'm 52, married and the proud wrangler of two teenagers, Emma (18) and Olly (16). It's good to be among people who know how debilitating this illness is. :-)
claud1960
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello, I'm new here

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum claud :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hopefully you'll find us a helpful and supportive place to visit in amongst all the chaos and :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: that FM drags along with it. There is lots of info and advice on all sorts of subjects, so have a a bit of a look and read as you find your way around.

Just ask if there's anything you want to know, between all of us there's a good chance someone will have had a similar experience and may have some useful suggestions for you :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum claud :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi Claud and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby claud1960 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank you very much, ladies. I''m sure that I'll be very happy here and I'm bound to find out a lot more about this condition through talking to other people. It will also be nice to just chat and make friends. :wave:
claud1960
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello