A quick hello

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A quick hello

Postby stodgers » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Hope everyone is well and had a nice xmas.
Just thought I would pop on and give u all a quick update on me. I'm nearly 18 weeks pregnant now and it's flying so far!

My fm hasn't gone into remission as id hoped but it's not too bad and is manageable. I am still having to take cocodamol every day which I wish I didn't have to but that is the one med I've not been able to stop as I just can't manage the pain without it. I've read up on it quite a lot and it is believed to he safe so I can only pray all is ok.

Very tired but I'm getting on ok and still working so mot doing too bad!

Hope everyone is as well as can be x
stodgers
UKFM Member

Re: A quick hello

Postby denys » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Stodgers glad to hear everything is going OK :fingerscrossed: you go into remission soon and it lasts for you :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Nice to hear from you Stodgers that 18 weeks has flown by, sorry to hear you are still in pain :( good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :flowers: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 pm

:wave: :wave: Stodgers, lovely to hear from you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Can't believe you're at 18 weeks already, it's flown by :clap: :clap: Hope things become a bit more comfortable for you your the remaining weeks :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia