how can I get the help I need

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: how can I get the help I need

Postby jennthefunkyranger » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 pm

I've been told by my doctor that it's better to risk the addiction from the codeine by taking it for more than 3 days than to put up with the pain
jennthefunkyranger
UKFM Member

Postby marianne p » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm

hi everyone,codeine increase helped only slightly,pain is worse in hands,wrists and legs,sometimes i take asprin and ibuprofen,use heat rub and sometimes ibuprofen gel and wrist supports,my meds are amitriptyline 25mg 1 a night,duloxetine 60mg,diazepam 5mg x2 aday,quetiapine 50mg x2 at night,viscotears liquid gel for eyes,codeine 30mg 1 or 2 tabs 3 times a day,i have noisy neighours above me as they were playing loud music last night and council came out just after 11pm!,on tues i have to go to family court to sigh my children over to foster carer,social services wont let me have them back because of my mental health condition[borderline personality disorder] or bpd for short and my fibro,thanks for everyones replies,i am seeing doc next fri 1st feb and in court tues 29th jan,marianne p xx
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby ccat21 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi Marianne,
Good luck & hope that the GP & courts goes well & that the council sort out the noisy neighbours.
Cat X
ccat21
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia