[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 pm

This thread kept me occupied and entertained all last night and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It made me laugh so so much, its great. Thank you for sharing all this on here :-D xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi Moomoos , we haven't really been on since the puppies went to thier forever homes , wonder if we should start another thread just about our animals as some of us seems so mad about them .
I'm not a proper doggie person as I only look after Babaloo when her forever family go away . She was in a shelter as a tiny puppy & we all think she feels she is back there any time she had to go to a doggie hotel so rather than have her cry & shake she comes to us , to get spoilt rotton. She adores my OH but he has developed sniffles & sneezes when she comes , although my DD & self have been feeding him tablets to stop the snifflfes and he is coping much better.

Word must have got out about us being a foster folk as we have just been adopted by a very skittish puddy cat. He/she/it is totally sweet, it was a puddy cat led the adoption process with him first just coming into the back garden , then working its way towards the back dorr , then takin gtreats if they were left outside , then a period of total cupboard love until now he feels totally safe with us , so he cries at the back window , bounces down to the back door and then comes in and makes the house his/her own ( bit of a disagreement about its gender, but thats a different story)
OH took a few anti sneezing tabs at first but seems to be ok now , DD and I are so happy , problem is we think he has a forever home so he has to go out when ever we aren't about....but we know he will be back as soon as he hears or sees the car. he has even worked out the time my OH goes into teh kitchen before going to work as he comes to teh back door looking for treats.

There is nothing nicer than the unconditional love of a animal , I have really laughed recently given some of his tricks and there hasn't been a lot of that i this house recently.

Next problem what to call him /her /it
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 am

KATFING!!!!

I miss talkings wiv my doglet friends on here and hearing what Babaloo has been doings wiv anty n unki ism:cry:

I will do sum talkings at mumsie about us having a noo place fur us animal friends that looks after yoo pawly sick huu~mons to do our talkings again:grin::grin:

Waggles n wiggles

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

Powered by Fairy Dust xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby moomoos » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 am

Hi ISM :-) It would be nice to have another thread about our animals, I agree :mrgreen:

Glad to hear the puddytatt has given you much needed laughs too. We have a puddytatt in our house too :-) I call him Fluffems but thats not his real name. Maybe he'll get to tell you about himself in the new thread? :-D xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 am

Now now Dee dee doo doos I know you don't love Katfings :yikes: as much as you love doglets but some of our doggie friends share thier hum-mons with catfings so they can't be all bad. :lol:

I know the the puddy tats aren't as clever or as loving as you but she does make me laugh when Babaloo not about, which is better than all the special hu-mon sweeties the hum-mon needle stickers give me to take .

Just to show you how silly she is...... she spent about 15 minutes to night playing with & chasing the top off a water drinky bottle. She would biff it with her paws and it would move really fast up the wooden floor in the kitchen. The she had to run & find it before biffing it back down again. Some times it would get "lost" and she couldn't find it so DD had to get down and show her it. ( It didn't really get lost but she only has one eye & sometimes she can be looking straight at something and cant see it. she does that with the back door as well , it can be open just a little but to her it is closed too tight for her to get through. No2 humon son reckons she is a few nibblets short of a packet what ever that means !

so hopefully you can see that Boots as we have started to call her isn't a replacement for all your and the other doglets stories, just a wee bundle of fur to give me snuggles when Babaloo can't and when she want to of course ...thats the big difference between catfings and doglets....doglets like you give love all the time :lol:

XX ISm
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Hey all its Milly Here

I agree we should start another thread for us pooches to do talkings about how we can help our pawly huuman mums, cos we need support aswell and could give each other helpings when we get down cos our huumans are sad and have that leaky eye fing!!! My katfings dont help me much, their solution to everything is to have a sleep, u know i am sure they spend most of their lives asleep!!! I have really missed talkings and fink we should pull us finger out and start it off lol!!!!! My mom has done lots of sleepings while she has been pawly so i catch up on 40 winks at the same time but i just keep one eye open in case mom needs me!!! I have been giving her lots of lovings and licks cos they make mom happy and you know me if my mom is happy it makes my heart warm knowing that i am doing a good job!!! Lets get it together!!

Lots of doggie loves and licks :dogchasecat1:
Millyxxx :-D :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello everyones :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I have done some talkings at mumsie and she finks we need a noo place too fur us to talks to each other about our fings like how we have been looking after our pawly huu~mons, see if we can help each other when noo and strange bits of pawlyness decide to add themselfs to our mumsies and just general sharings of happenings and fings that we would like to chitter~chatter about :dogrun1: :dogrun1:

She says we will have to keep it nice and frendly and not be saying norty fings to each other or about other animals. She orlso seys that just like the huu~mon furum is fur orl peeples who have their pawlyness or mite have it or know peeples with it and want to find out moor about it, we will orlso need to do the sames with orl the animal frends on here. So as well as us doglets, if puddy kats want to join us or tweety birds or hamsters or bunnies or snakies and reptilies, we can orl talks to each other and try to helps each other with fings.

Babaloo's anty ism, it is because I said Katfing was a name fur your noo furry frend that mumsie told me how fings need to be :oops: :oops: :oops: She seys that even tho she is not as big a liker of puddy kats and she is a bigger liker of doglets, there are some puddy kats that she likes and will stroke and tickle them and makes them purr, so I have to give you my bestest and saddest spangle eyes and give you a kissie to sey sorrys :oops: :oops: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Our noo place to do talkings and fings to each other viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16144&start=0 Come over and say hellos :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :dogrun1:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Ohh Ohhh .....No need for spangly eyes but doggies kisses would be luvely thanks .....I just read it wrong. :oops: :oops:
I thought you were telling me it was doglets only (in a nice way ) as I know you like chasing Katfings, which is ok 'cause you're a doglet & thats what doglets do.... even Babaloo

I just didn't want to be left out as I enjoyed reading all your doglet stories and thats why I was asking if puddy cats could come on as well .

We have a snakie called Sid and to be honest if you were waiting for him to tell you a story you'd be bored stupid..he just hides under a piece of a tree and looks at everything that comes near his special tank as if its lunch! If you take him out he then tries to squeese you really tight in a special snake hug...it made unkis arm go purple one time. it is meant to be No 2 sons pet but he hasn't done much with him for ages and it's unki that dos the feeding and everything.....I get very cross with No2 son but what can you do ..its not poor Sids fault.

take care & looking forward to the new stories about all that you have been doing especially bog monstering and all your adventures with you best friend Pippa..
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: fur you anty ism :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: The noo place iss fur orl us animal frends sso Sid could hiss his story about squeezying unki ism's arm to make it go purple, or just read fings on there if yoo hold the pooter near his special tank without him trying to eat it.

We wouldn't and couldn't leave you out of stories and fings coz you're Babaloo's very special anty :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun