hands

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: hands

Postby penfriend » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:42 pm

How I sympathise with you all who have the painful, stiff, hands and fingers. I was told mine was carpal tunnel, but after wearing hand supports for 6 months, there is a little improvement just about enough to type a little, though fingers go where they want to go. I have found aloe vera gel, applied repeatedly, helpful, as it is for any inflammation. I am now presuming, like most of us, that all this is due to the fibro, as surely not everyone has carpal tunnel! Looking forward to some warmer weather, then perhaps all out painful limbs and hands will improve. My neck, shoulders and arms are very bad, always though. Have some snow this morning, looks lovely out of my bedroom window with the Spring flowers. Love penfriend
penfriend
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm

so many ppl with bad hand to i see, well ty for the replys ,i might ask dr about the hand wax thingy and the pool for the whole body, as for the knitting i no what u mean when i wake my hands are so painful to move if i start doing things it does help waer it off.but i wdo get days where they dont hurt i have no idea what it is that kicks it off, dr has me on vit D been a few months now but dont feel any better so im guessing its not that, :-)
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Get loads of feelings in the hands,pain on and of,and the electric feelings and like hot needles going through your hands,and when txting they can go so weak then you cant txt right,i hate the pulses feeling in every finger tips,that gets me down alot,also burning feelings running your hands under cold water,very weird fibro is hope you laddies are all fine XX
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby Purpledot » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Yep, stiffness and pain in fingers and wrists here too. It's got to the point now that if I wake up in the night I'm not even able to pull the quilt up over my shoulders as my fingers are so weak, stiff and bloomin' painful!
Purpledot
UKFM Member

Postby latmaz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 am

another one with painful hands. also get spasms n my thumbs which are so painful i cant move them (think this is FM too??)

i have RSI in both arms and get shooting pains up my lower arm too

the more i read on here the more i realise most of my pain relates to the FM ugh
latmaz
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia