[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Liverpool

Liverpool

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Liverpool

Postby long time » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi, I'm new here,
but not to fibro/me/cfs and all it brings.

Just a brief intro - all I can manage atm.

Anyone happen to be in lpool ?
Would be nice to get to know you/meet up eventually.
I am recently in touch with a local lady who is looking to start up a group.

Any replies would be great.
Btw I'm a 40 something female.

Look forward to getting to hearing from you.

TC xx
long time
UKFM Member

Re: Liverpool

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: and :welcome: to the family :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

There's lots of info and advice on here, as well as understanding, support and a peculiar sense of humour at times, all to help you get thru the fibroday :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I'm not in your area I'm afraid, but there are some on here who are in your neck of the woods. It will be interesting to hear how the lady you have recently made contact with goes on with setting a group up as there have been a few enquiries about ones in your area. From what I can recall, altho a couple have had their details listed, whenever someone has tried to contact them, there has been no response from them, so a new one could be very much appreciated.

I've no advice for you on your medical records, or lack of them, I'm afraid :( :( :( Anything else that you want to know about tho, just ask and hopefully we'll be able to point you in a suitable direction for help :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby difly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

hi TC im from the pool apart from fibro group in the RLUH i havnt hear of any other fibro groups in liverpool although i have hear of group in st helens, i have found this forum really helpful virtual support has been great also been useful to read about similar issues and ways to manage
its been a long haul for me 3 years struggling with fibro symptons and looking for a dagnosis and 2 years actually diagnosed ,and now having tests for ms would be interested to hear how group is progressing ,should imagine it would be needed difly xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby long time » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:58 am

Hi, thanks for your replies x

Hopefully this lady I spoke to will come good with the group.

In the meantime, anyone else from Liverpool like to post here and get ti know each other ?

xx
long time
UKFM Member

Postby long time » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Ajay, izzy and pep, I've noticed you are from over this way.

Are you all still about ? Would you like to post here when you time on line so I know where to find you ?

Take care.
J xx
long time
UKFM Member

Postby long time » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:20 pm

And any others from over this way.

All welcomes.

J xx
long time
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

:welcome: to the forum TC :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello