[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - cancellation

cancellation

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

cancellation

Postby kitten » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

As any one else had this happen to them , you get an appointment for the hospital then you get it cancelled ,then you get an other letter to say an appointment has been made for you at such a day and time , then a week later you then get a letter cancelling the time and given a new time ,

then you get a phone call to say they have made you an appointment you will get a letter confirming it ,you then get the confirmation :-) . then you get a letter cancelling it :crazy: and then you get a phone call to see if you can come on the day the first one was made :pull-hair: I give up :roll: :crazy:
kitten
UKFM Member

Re: cancellation

Postby denys » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Yes, but if you ring they say oh no it shouldnt have been cancelled twice :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ring and play merry h**l
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi
:twisted: I would be very angry if that happened to me :swear1: I have only had mine cancelled but been given another date straight away.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby kitten » Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 am

At last have got an appointment for physio for the muscles spasms in my neck :-D got a call from the physio yesterday that they had an cancellation and could I attended today ,Iasked them what had taken them so long as I had been waiting since the end of January ,it turns out the fault lies with the rheumatologist taking so long to pass it over to her secretary who then left it in her in tray :roll: :roll: it was only when I started to ring up and spoke to her secretary twice that I was then put on the list March 27 :-) they have a 6 weeks waiting time but as I have been waiting since January I got the first cancellation . :-) If I could not make this one the next one would have been June :crazy: :crazy:
kitten
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

ILike I have mentioned before on posts, I have had a lot of surgeries. I have been cancelled a few times and rebooked. I was all gowned and ready for the IV to be put in and then cancelled. These were all due to emerg surgeries. I don't mind at all. I have bumped others in the OR before. One surgery was to be 45 minutes long. It ended up taking 5 hours. Not only did I take up time and a operating room , bumping out 2 other patients but the surgeon missed his flight for his holidays. It happens a lot!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

Glad you've finally got your appt kitten :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: Hope the physio will help with your neck :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby kitten » Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 am

Well what I thought was that I would be getting some physio yesterday , turned out not , it was an appointment of question and form filling (tick the box ) and shown for the umpteen times how to do neck exercise which I do anyway best I can , next appointment next Friday 7-30 am well it's a start :-) thanks for the good luck FP
kitten
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services