[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Any help please, in a bit of shock!

Any help please, in a bit of shock!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Any help please, in a bit of shock!

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Congratulation , on your results , only you can answer if you want to go down a further appeal .

Have to say if it was me I would probably just let things lie but then I think I have got to a point when all I want is a life with less fuss :lol:

Good luck in what ever you decide and well done for taking it all on in the first place :-D
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby evie15 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 am

evie15
UKFM Member

Postby evie15 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 pm

I decided not to appeal. I really didn't want the added stress and this is more then I had before and will help a lot.

I also was happy not to have to go to the court, so that was a plus.

It's over for now. :-D
evie15
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits