[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Birthday Blues

Birthday Blues

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Birthday Blues

Postby Bunnythecat » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm

It's my 49th birthday tomorrow. Not exactly over the hill i know, but i feel more like 69! Not relishing the fact that by my 50th birthday I could still be in the same position of not being dx with anything and stuck with these horrible symptoms, wish they would just go away!!!!! :-x When I blow my candles out tomorrow (got the fire brigade on standby :oops: ) my wish is going to be that everyone, everywhere having to cope with a chronic illness can be suddenly cured and their pain and heart ache taken away. In the meantime, i am about to pour myself a large glass of wine, have a fag and to hell with the consequences :crazy: xxxx
Bunnythecat
UKFM Newbie

Re: Birthday Blues

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

hi, we all know how you feel, and understand i try not to look to far ahead anymore and try to live for today as i was getting myself so worked up thinking how i would be i was making myself worse,

have a small drink and your fag and enjoy to morrow as much as you can,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 pm

:birthday1: :cake: :birthday1: :cake: :woot: hope you manage to have a lovely day. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Tracie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Happy birthday
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 am

Hope you have a great day forget the number and lets hope your wish comes true :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: especially for you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tiny229 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I am 60 on 13th and have lived with fibromyalgia over 12 years .....yes its painful and some days I wonder how I can carry on but I do as that's what life is about ......there is always someone worse than ourselves ....age is a number attitude is everything ....so smile through your pain ......because being negative about everything does nothing to help you .....try to be positive ...not easy I KNOW ......happy birthday and gentle hugs x :-D
tiny229
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia