[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello! Just diagnosed.....

Hello! Just diagnosed.....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello! Just diagnosed.....

Postby jools1903 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

I was diagnosed with FM on Monday after years of wondering why I hurt all over and was sooooo exhausted. I found that each time I did something slightly strenuous it took me longer and longer to recover from it. I have 4 degenerative discs in my lumbar spine and trochanteric bursitis in my right hip, but wondered why my legs, arms, hands, neck and shoulders hurt so much too.

Anyway, hopefully I will gain lots of good info from this forum and start to understand this condition more :-D
jools1903
UKFM Member

Re: Hello! Just diagnosed.....

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 am

Hi and :welcome:

Lots of help/advice and information accross the boards :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:37 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: Jools and :welcome: to our FibroFamily :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Glad to hear you've finally got some answers to what has been plaguing you over the years. Now you've found us, we'll try and to help and guide you thru the trials and tribbleations that come along with FM :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Anything you want to know about, just ask away and we'll see how we can help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Jools and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello