Severe Disability Premium Advice please

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Severe Disability Premium Advice please

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:09 pm

At there discretion!! :shock: :-? thats just so wrong! If you fall in the exact criterea for the SDP then you should be entitled! :roll: I hope you get your moneys :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm

I rang social today to see what was happening with my application for SDP , the guy I spoke to said it was with the decision makers and although I was told I was getting as I had ticked all the boxes needed for it"it's really down to them" . I was gutted to be honest as I'd borrowed money over Christmas on strength of boy telling me I would be getting it . He said I'd haves to wait on decision makers letters and because there's a backlog of further 8 weeks he couldn't say when I'd get letter . A few hours later I got best phone call I'd had it long time it was the boy from social id spoken with earlier he said that OFF THE RECORD he'd chased decision makers up and that they had agreed that I was entitled to SDP and that it would take them a week to work out when ids get paid back too .... MAGIC .... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:22 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Thats great news :-D :-D :-D :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Definitely is and thanks to everyone for all the advice and patience , I'll keep you informed on how much I get paid back think the boy said because I was MRC from April they'd have to pay me from then hope he's right although just getting its a bonus
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby JASPER 2005 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 am

Still haven't received official confirmation letter saying I'm getting SDP just going on what adviser on phone told me on 9/1 /2014 suspense is killing me along with how much I'll get back paid . :shock: here's hoping its good news as can't take much more bad news .
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:32 am

I would give them another call and see when your moneys is coming! you have waited long enough...
*Lisa*

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:03 am

Finally got letter I was paid back till April :-D :-D so that'll definitely help me out of a hole .
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 am

Thats great news :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*Lisa*

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am

If I'm now getting SDP should I be getting Income Support also . While ago I tried to social funfair for a loan and said I couldn't apply as I wasn't on IS . I'm going to ring them and see what they say
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby anji282 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:48 pm

HI, Can anyone give me advice on SDP? I currently receive ESA income based, H/B, and PiP daily living component. I have a friend that lives with me, I am in private rental, he has a room in the house and pays me £20 p/w toward rent, all above board as i have declared him to H/B and DWP as living with me, He is claiming JSA at present. we are not a couple and have had the DWP check us out for this and have accepted that we are not. I have been told that i could be entitled to SDP, but am confused because of the situation with him living in my house, I have received a form to claim it and in the section (Does other people live with you) it states : DO NOT INCLUDE ANYONE WHO ONLY SHARES, BATHROOM, TOILET, HALL, AND STAIRWAY WITH YOU. which is the case in my situation. Does this mean i say i live alone, and do not include his details on the form to claim SDP?
anji282
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:16 pm

You are classed as single meaning you are eligable for the SDP

You do not need to put him on your aplication.
*Lisa*

Postby anji282 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks for the advice Lisa much appreciated, Its sll so confusing and I want to get it right!
anji282
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits