WEIGHT LOSS- SO SO HAPPY.

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

WEIGHT LOSS- SO SO HAPPY.

Postby momsy05 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:18 am

Well it is a new year, for the past 12 months pain levels have been just awful and due to lack of exercise , under active thyriod and i am sure meds :nono: my weight has gone up and up :cry: Very embarrssed to say :oops: on the 1st of the month i hit 18 stone 11 pounds.

Started a new healthy eating plan, cut out bread and wheat products. I have been eating fruit and yogurt for breaskfast, Homemade soup (todays is red lentil and ham) and low fat dinner, such as homemade shepards pie,lean meat and lots of veg and this evening i will be having slow cooker beef and tomato curry. I also fill up on fruit if hungry.

Today was the first weigh in and expected to have lost a couple of pounds, at the most- as in the past with the thyriod,lack of exercise weight loss has been painfully slow.

I am happy to say however that i have lost 7LBS :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: .I know this will slow down but a good start.

Also after not sleeping for the past six months or so i have slept for the last three nights. :lol: :lol:
momsy05
UKFM Member

Re: WEIGHT LOSS- SO SO HAPPY.

Postby whoami » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Momsy....you should be very proud of yourself. Now if you lose a lb next time don't be discouraged. As we are losing weight the amounts can vary week to week. Then after a few weeks there may not be any loss for a couple of weeks then it will start again. Happy Happy with you, for you!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby zappa20 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:21 am

Very well done to you :welldone: . Wishing you lots and lots of success over the coming months. Your mention of ham and lentil soup has just given put me in the notion for it.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Well done so happy for you, I'm going to move your post over to the weight board and look forward to hearing about your progress, maybe it will spur me on to do something about mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby momsy05 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words , lets just hope I have the will power to keep on track. :-D :-D
momsy05
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm

You will do fine. If you fall, that is ok, just get back up and carry on. With any weight loss program you will hit a point where you will either not have a loss or you will stop all together. That seems to be the norm.

Keep up the good work,
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:27 pm

:welldone: Im ona diet also, be 2 weeks tomorrow! not weighed in yet at all as i tend to get obsessed then stressed :roll: so decided once a fortnight is just fine :lol: so i shall weigh in tomorrow so :fingerscrossed:

Iv been on a low carb diet.

I have loads to loose and like you im hoping to stick with it as it will take many months to loose the mount i need to shed :oops:

:goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby momsy05 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Good luck Lisa :goodluck2: SO bloody hard this dieting lark but really do have to do it this time.

Remember little pickers wear bigger knickers1!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
momsy05
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:17 pm

or 'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just wish I could live on the calorie guilt free stuff we have on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Weight Issues