[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Third reassigment

Third reassigment

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Third reassigment

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi All

Been awhile since I've been on but guess what happen. I am on my third esa reassignment. not to happy about it when I got the letter, I was rush into hospital. but before that I try to commit suicide and my uncle came over had good talk with me, my mam was so worry anyway.

My form has to be in by end of 30 jan, and now cab has lost it funding I now got Sunderland advise services to help me fill the forms. i am pretty much ok at the min, but I am still in really bad health after been rush in to hospital. I was there for a week and got gastroenteritis. I now sort found out it due to my gallbladder been taken out and I got stuff from my liver upset my bowels, could be cause me to get infections. I have been hospital twist with this, and up to 5 times in 5 years in hospital. I am really ill at min my memory has gone, i forget what happen day before ect and now my mam has to help me remember ect on day to day basic.

I am just hoping no medical this time but you never know with these people. Oh hope understand what I have written, I got type down fast in case I for get what i am typing god I got really short memory now :(
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bit of punctuation added for easier reading.
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Third reassigment

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: BlueBerry :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I'm so sorry to hear how things still are you, and what it pushed you into trying to do :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't believe you've got another set of forms to complete, it doesn't seem to be that long since you said you had been sent the previous lot :-? :-? :-?

It's good you've found another organisation to help you complete them. Sadly there are far too many places, like your CAB, losing their funding, and either being very limited in the help they can give people, or finding that they have to close because they can no longer afford to provide any of the assistance they used to :( :( :(

I'm :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: that it will be 3rd time lucky for you and your claim goes straight thru this time, and you get the right decision without having to go for yet another assessment :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:38 am

Hi BB sending you some very gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and I hope you dont have to undergo the medical again :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: they get it right this time :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Thanks guys I hope it goes well this time but guess what happen this morning I fell out of bed and hit my head and knee my knee killing me guess a trip to the doctors, Oh and I am full booked in Feb I got 5 hospital appointment and one to my surgery doctors about why i was in hospital for week this jan I hope it some good news :-D oh wish me luck for that too i think i going to need it :roll:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:20 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: and some fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust to help you through all those appointments
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

And some more fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust from me to go with the :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits