[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - support groups and wrag

support groups and wrag

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

support groups and wrag

Postby zaininayah » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi.
I may have got the wrong page.
I need to ask about wrag and support group.
I read so many people having to go to jobcenter. Going to interviews. Being in wrag and support groups.
My question is I have never been asked to do this. I just send my certificate in and that's it.
Am I suppose to be in a group. I don't understand why mine I'd different. Am I doing something wrong?

Can admin please help me put this on the correct page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Re: support groups and wrag

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 pm

I've moved you into here with you asking about claiming a benefit :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

The Support Group, WRAG, attending work~focussed interviews at JobCentres, and a host of other things all relate to claiming Employment & Support Allowance (ESA).

Have you had to fill in any forms in relation to being unable to work due to your health conditions/problems??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby zaininayah » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Only filled up forms for sea in April. I called them in Oct last year and lady said my claim is ongoing and won't stop.
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Postby zaininayah » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Oh also fill up forms regarding an assessment but didn't hear anything back. This was in June last year.
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm

If you haven't heard anything about an assessment, being placed in either group etc, it could suggest that your claim is still trundling thru the first stage of the process.

When you filled the first form in, were you receiving something like Income Support or Incapacity Benefit??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby zaininayah » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 am

No I was working. I got so bad couldn't work. I handed in my notice due to ill health. Worked as a carer. Employer said I could return when I wanted. And that's what I told esa. I also sent them all the emails from employer
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 am

As FP said sounds as if your claim is still making its way through the system. Initially they planned to complete assessments within 14 weeks of a claim starting, but they're miles behind now. Some people are waiting up to a year, before being put into either of the 2 groups or being called for a F2F assessment. Keep sending in your sick notes in good time for now and payments will continue. You could try phoning again to see if thye're any nearer a decision on your claim.

Also looking a few months ahead, will you be eligible for income related ESA? ie don't have a partner who works or earns more than 112 approx per week if he does , or any form of household income from an occ pension , or savings less than £6000.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby Tigereyes » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 am

I am still waiting as well!!!!! The thing is I only on the basic rate of income based esa which is only 70 odd pound but until I am put in a group cannot get the enhanced rate. Does anyone know if they pay backdated money. :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Tigereyes
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 am

zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby zaininayah » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:37 pm

As far as I'm aware I am on income related. Does this mean they will continue to pay my NI. I remember talking to a lady last year who said they will continue to pay my national insurance.
I don't know how it works.
And I've always got a fuzzy confused head. Can someone elaborate and tell me how all this system works. Plz kindly explain as if u would to a child. I'm sorry but seriously I'm am finding it very difficult to absorb information.
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 am

zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby zaininayah » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 am

Thank you zara. Excellent. Very helpful. Thank you.
zaininayah
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits