[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello hello!

Hello hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello hello!

Postby EquineArcher » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi all,

My name is Rachael, I'm 25, and I've just been diagnosed with Fibro although I've symptoms for some years. I also have side-orders of Raynaud's and angiodyskinesia.

That's it really. I'm sure given time you'll find out more about me but I'm quite a private person so keeping it short and sweet!

Just glad to have joined up here as been lurking for a few days observing how friendly and supportive everyone is.

I'm now heading to the NHS section to ask questions and bore you silly.

Rach xx
Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. You may choose not to suffer even when the pain is there. I am NOT a sufferer of anything!
EquineArcher
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello hello!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:45 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Rachael :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Lots of info and advice across the boards, along with support and understanding, and we also like to have a bit of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: whenever we can.

Anything you want to know about, just ask away. It doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply for you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hello hello!

Postby denys » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello