[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Helloooo *wave*

Helloooo *wave*

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Helloooo *wave*

Postby Davesmum » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 am

Hello everybody :)
I have been lurking on and off for a little while, matching more and more symptoms, feeling so relieved that it wasn't just me going mad!
I'm hoping to find help and advice from you lovely people as I am really struggling :(
On a lighter note, I'm down south in Sussex, with my dysfunctional furry family :)

Lovely to meet you all! :flowers:
Davesmum
UKFM Member

Re: Helloooo *wave*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm

:welcome: to our dysfunctional FibroFamily Davesmum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: Nice to be able to put a name to one of the lurking guests :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There are quite a few furryends on here too, if you want a bit of a :lol: :lol: :lol: and are fairly fluent in furryendlish, they have their own thread where they can talk to each other :dogchasecat1: :penguin: :chicken-dance: :cow-wave:

Have you been given a dx, or are you further along in your FibroQuest??? Wherever you are along the road, there is lots of info and advice, support and understanding on here as most of us have had times where things are bleaker than we would like them to be. If you can give us some ideas about what you're struggling with, we might be able to point you in the direction of some advice and ideas that might be helpful to you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Davesmum » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Thankyou for the welcome :)
My Dr has given me a loose diagnosis of fibro as I have so many issues, he gave me a long, long leaflet about it and I tick every box :(
I've got another appointment after easter when he will explain the condition more and see if he thinks it matches up. I've been a mystery for years but hopefully soon I will have a proper diagnosis.
Davesmum
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello