[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anger

Anger

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anger

Postby carlz25 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm very angry today. Have no control over it at all and nobody has done anything to trigger it.
I've never been diagnosed with depression or anything and I'm generally really laid back and easy going.
Today I could quite happily bring my house down around me.
I had to send my son to stay with his nanny as he's entering the I'm going to argue with you on everything stage of his life and I wanted to slap him earlier for blatantly ignoring me [POUTING FACE]
Anyone else ever feel like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carlz25
UKFM Member

Re: Anger

Postby Helencat » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi. I struggle a lot with anger a d have done for a long time. I don't think feeling like rubbish physically helps mental well being, but also fibromyalgia is related to trauma and stress, mental and or physical. I have a really hard time with my anger as I often feel like hitting people in the street, though I haven't yet but urge is strong. I admire any parent that doesn't occasionally want to slap their child! Perhaps you are more tired and run down than usual? Lots love
Helencat
UKFM Newbie

Postby Tabasco » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi there, yes I feel angry and struggle with anger. I have a 16 yr old and 13 yr old. My husband (bless his patience) let's me rant and shout and I've sent my son to mother in laws for time out. I'm mostly angry and frustrated and sad about how I am these days. Really struggling health wise. I think it comes with FM. On these days I try to do something nice for me.
Tabasco
UKFM Newbie

Postby jezebellow » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Lack of deep meaningful sleep can make me tetchy!

I feel better if I take 20 minutes in the morning to process my thoughts of meditate without interruption

Sometimes I need to take 20 minutes time out during the day as well

Low blood sugar can trigger rage within me. GI food plan helps me balance my blood sugars

;-)
jezebellow
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 am

Anger, frustration and a general feeling of everything can just go away, sounds like depression. Depression is very common in fibro. Go and talk to your Dr and tell him how you feel.

You did the right thing having your son stay at his man's. You may have got into it and it may not have been his fault. Fibro is so hard on the whole family. I actually talked to my kids when they were younger and explained the depression. I asked them to let me know if I was being awkward with them. I said I trust you not to use your mums illness to get you out of trouble though, LOL.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Aldon40 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 am

Yes I sympathise with you I'm not sleeping and I'm not liking yesterday I was in the docs waiting room and I wanted to stand up and scream for no reason... I came home to my teenagers fighting and lost it screaming at them at the top of my voice, I definately think it's because it's because we sleep but can't get the best sleep zone so are always tired plus medication we are like walking time bombs.x
Aldon40
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 am

Sleep is a big factor in how fibro affects us. My one Dr is sure that if we fibro patients can get a sleep pattern sorted, then our symptoms will be reduced significantly.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby trigger » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am

Same here but i was told i had a mood swing problem that was before i was told i had fibro i call her my twin x
trigger
UKFM Member

Postby SchroedingersCat » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 am

hah, I WISH sleep was my problem, I sleep well normally, can easily do 10-12 hours on a Friday or Saturday night if I don't have to get up, but I still have fibro. Lack of sleep does make it worse, to be fair - currently running on an average of 6 hours a night and suffering badly for it with pain and fog.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby carlz25 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks guys it's good to know I'm not on own.
Feel slightly better today but I can still feel it lurking.
I know I said about sending my son to stay with his nanny but I was able to keep my daughter at home. No issue because she does what she's told!!!
Of course now I feel guilty and as if I'm making a difference between the two of them.
I really hate this illness so much at times......mostly I just plod along and do what needs to be done and try not to let it affect my life that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carlz25
UKFM Member

Postby carolad » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

carolad
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia