[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Medical assessments with Atos

Medical assessments with Atos

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Medical assessments with Atos

Postby denys » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 pm

You dont need to justify yourself to anyone zoomie, unhelpful posts can cause upset and there seem to be a number of them appearing at the moment. It is something we Moderators are dealing with, hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

This site is anonymous and no-one knows any other persons circumstances completely and so it is inappropriate to say whether or not someone should be receiving any form of benefit.

We always advocate members giving assessors all the facts about the condition and how it affects their day to day life. The first fact being that FM is a fluctuating condition and you may be able to carry out a task on one day but there is no guarantee that you would be able to carry it out again.

I wish that everyone who is facing the anguish of assessment or filling in the forms etc. gets the right decision for their situation as quickly as possible and that the stress doesnt make anyone more poorly than they are already. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby hippychick » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 am

hippychick
UKFM Member

Postby juliewilson2412 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:32 pm

juliewilson2412
UKFM Newbie

Postby juliewilson2412 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Thank you Hippy for sharing your experience. Knowing me when I am more stressed I have complete fibro flare up. But I also have other medical aspects too. Fatigue and fibro fog can be severe just like you. I am taking my partner who knows me the most for support, and if I cant answer questions or for him to expand on my answers. It sounds like you have such caring support from your husband, that means a lot as I too have an excellent support and understanding from my partner. Hope things go well for you in the future.
juliewilson2412
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits