Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy


Postby trigger » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi please help not sure were to go or were i can get help!
Last week got letter saying i am in WRAG but due to the fact i was contribution my money has stopped and my husband works. Had to go for meeting and my adviser said to appeal as i was on long term incapacit but we was at risk of losing our house at the time so had know chosie but to go back to work . now my health is a lot worse now so was made redundant on heath grounds and went on ESA .

So phoned up and said i want a copy of medical note the lady was was not very helpful until i told her the jobcentre had told me to . Reading trough it it is all lies i was only in the room for 25 minutes . i have got someone to help with the appeal sent every thing over but they have asked me to get copy of my mental heath letter as i have a moodswing disorder but the medical letter from ESA say i a personalty dependent disorder. she seems to think if this is true i can get it over turned i also have fibro, sponndylosis in neck and lower back and my C5 has sliped forward and is over hanging my C6 . If i can't get a hold of the letter is worth me still trying to over turn it.
Feeling very low and stressed as it was not a lot of money but it helped with the bills :cry:
UKFM Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 pm


Postby gilld » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:11 pm

i had terrific assistance from for tribunal as i was in wrag too. try them and they will aid you in any way they can. good luck!
UKFM Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:57 am


Postby Polaris » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 am

It may be worth trying to make a formal "Freedom of Information' request.

Under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations you have a right to request any recorded information held by a public authority, such as a government department, local council or state school.

The Information Commission web site had details on how to do this but it's not difficult, basically write to them email them and tell them you are making a freedom of information request for all the records they hold about you.
UKFM Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 am

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest