Helloooo

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Helloooo

Postby weavingheart » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 pm

I've been lurking on this forum for a while but took the plunge and registered yesterday. I've been living with FM for a few years now as well as CFS. The fatigue has pretty much gone, except for the odd day but I still get some pain. I've found your posts really helpful, especially in respect to medication so thanks to everyone for helping even when you didnt know that you had. I've recently left 'proper work' to run my own business as it gives me the flexibility to work around my symptoms which has really helped - if I have a bad night I don't have to be up at stupid o clock but can take my time and not push myself too much. Anyway, thanks for having me here and 'hi'!
weavingheart
UKFM Newbie

Re: Helloooo

Postby denys » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi weavingheart and :welcome: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Patsb » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi :welcome:
Patsb
UKFM Member

Postby weavingheart » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Thank you :-D
weavingheart
UKFM Newbie

Postby Charlie276 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Just wanted to say hi too as I'm almost another newbie who has been lurking too and finally posted today for advice. charlotte
Charlie276
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello