[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - weight loss

weight loss

Discuss issues with weight and any diet tips that might help.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

weight loss

Postby trialsdan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:21 pm

hi all im losing a lot off weight atm and never had much to begin with
is this normall
trialsdan
UKFM Member

Re: weight loss

Postby Queenie_70 » Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I am too, but slowly due to lack off appetite...2 stone so far.....have it checked out sweetheart, always safest. :needhug:
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 18, 2014 1:06 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby juliem » Sun May 18, 2014 5:29 pm

any sudden, unexplained weight loss must be looked at by a doctor. It can be a sign of all sorts of things including coeliac which of course has many overlapping symptoms with Fibro. So do get checked just to be on the safe side :-)
juliem
UKFM Member

Postby sam. » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Are you eating the right stuff and enough of it? I have gone from 11 stone which I was happy with as it was mainly muscle, down to 9. I eat all the right stuff and plenty of it. Iv always had a good appetite. The Dr have done a few blood tests but it showed nothing. So now they say im fine people would kill for my body etc. Thing is im now always cold tiered and cant do anything I used to. Its interesting to hear others lose weight as people always tell me you gain with fibro.
sam.
UKFM Newbie

Postby Theresa34 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I don't think that that is normal. Please see a gp x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby sam. » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Theresa34 if you're talking to me, I already have. Apparently im normal.
sam.
UKFM Newbie

Postby Theresa34 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:56 am

I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby sam. » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Thats wat I thought but didnt want to seem rude
sam.
UKFM Newbie

Postby laura.dorans » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm

I am loosing weight too for no apparent reason, and yes I do think its fibromyalgia related
laura.dorans
UKFM Member

Postby Patsb » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Wish I could lose weight !!!! I've. Gone from being classed as underweight pre fibro to obese now.despite having no appetite and eating one meal a day. :cry:
Patsb
UKFM Member

Return to Weight Issues