[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hook, Coffee/tea social gathering.

Hook, Coffee/tea social gathering.

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hook, Coffee/tea social gathering.

Postby Deegill » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

A couple of friends of mine have came up with a great idea of having a coffee morning, which I thought was a great idea, as not everyone in the Hampshire/Surrey Borders can get to my Guildford support group.

Tea/coffee with either sugar, sweetners, plain, black, white, with cake, biscuits donation of 50p to help towards cost and juice 20p.

1st gathering 1st March 10am-2pm.

Children welcome as they have two young ones themselves.

They are a truly lovely couple and I am blessed to have them as friends, So i hope this friendly adventure takes off. Please PM me for more details.

Thank you.
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Re: Hook, Coffee/tea social gathering.

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 am

Nice idea easpecially as some folk can feel isolated with this illness. Hope it works out.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

I wish I was in the area as it sounds brilliant :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: to them with the first meeting :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lizzie12 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:16 pm

I know this original post was a long time ago now....but could you let me know if there is a group meeting in the Hook area? I'm new to all this and it would be good to find some local people to chat to!
Lizzie12
UKFM Newbie

Return to Support Groups