Severe Disability Premium Advice please

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Severe Disability Premium Advice please

Postby JASPER 2005 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 am

Still haven't received official confirmation letter saying I'm getting SDP just going on what adviser on phone told me on 9/1 /2014 suspense is killing me along with how much I'll get back paid . :shock: here's hoping its good news as can't take much more bad news .
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:03 am

Finally got letter I was paid back till April :-D :-D so that'll definitely help me out of a hole .
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby JASPER 2005 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am

If I'm now getting SDP should I be getting Income Support also . While ago I tried to social funfair for a loan and said I couldn't apply as I wasn't on IS . I'm going to ring them and see what they say
JASPER 2005
UKFM Member

Postby anji282 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:48 pm

HI, Can anyone give me advice on SDP? I currently receive ESA income based, H/B, and PiP daily living component. I have a friend that lives with me, I am in private rental, he has a room in the house and pays me £20 p/w toward rent, all above board as i have declared him to H/B and DWP as living with me, He is claiming JSA at present. we are not a couple and have had the DWP check us out for this and have accepted that we are not. I have been told that i could be entitled to SDP, but am confused because of the situation with him living in my house, I have received a form to claim it and in the section (Does other people live with you) it states : DO NOT INCLUDE ANYONE WHO ONLY SHARES, BATHROOM, TOILET, HALL, AND STAIRWAY WITH YOU. which is the case in my situation. Does this mean i say i live alone, and do not include his details on the form to claim SDP?
anji282
UKFM Newbie

Postby anji282 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks for the advice Lisa much appreciated, Its sll so confusing and I want to get it right!
anji282
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits