Hello It's me

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello It's me

Postby Rach80 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi

Newbie recently diagnosed. Does anyone get pain in ankles and feet? As well as all the other points.
Rach80
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello It's me

Postby jules50 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello I get pain in the soles of my feet as well as bright red burning hands. When I asked the gp about this she said that people who drink a lot of alcohol can get this a big help as I don't drink. I think it's a sort of nerve pain and it comes and goes. If I am having headaches then the feet and hand pain goes away. It all just seems to take turns. Best wishes.
jules50
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi

Welcome to the forums :welcome: I get pains in my ankles, it seems to be another symptom of fibro. It hurts to walk at times!

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby Moosik » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi
I am also newly diagnosed and I get horrendous pains in my hands and feet, usually last hours and sometimes all day. For a while people told me it was repetitive strain but this didn't seem to make sense. I was on amytriptaline and this helped but I had to stop as I was getting awful night terrors on it. I've just started taking nortryptaline but I am only on 10mg so the pain is pretty bad at the moment.
Moosik
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello