Hello everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone

Postby cupcake » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:08 pm

I was diagnosed appx three years ago with fibromyalgia by a Rheumatologist at my local hospital, following a couple of years or so of not knowing what on earth was wrong with me. My GP was sympathetic to my symptoms (fortunately) and had arranged various tests prior to referring me to Rheumatology. I guess I was lucky there as I'm well aware that too many doctor's are doubting the existence of this debilitating illness.
Anyhow, I thought it was about time I joined a forum as I actually don't know anyone else who suffers in the same was as I do.
So .... here I am .... looking forward to getting to know you and be of help if I can. If there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask. :-)
cupcake
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello everyone

Postby LindyM66 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 am

Hi Cupcake,

I'm a newcomer to the forum also.
Although I've had FM symptoms for a very long time, I've only recently had a formal diagnosis from rheumatolgy.
I'm at the start of my " finding a medication to help" journey :-)

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby calipres » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello. This is my first post as well. I have been living with this pain for twelve years. I have spent so much of this time without anyone to discuss my feelings with. I feel like I've read every article on the internet there is... :crazy: I'm happy to be a part of this group.

Cali
calipres
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:44 am

Hi to you all and a big :welcome: to the group. I hope you find it a place of support and friendship.

Helen x
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello