Hi im new.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi im new.

Postby magickef » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Hi I'm new here I'm 56 mother of 3,and 4 grandchildren, I have been diagnosed for about 6months now,but have other problems.
I have had 3 spinal ops due to disc problems I have spina bifida scoliosis, also suffer with chronic depression.
I am pleased I have found this site as at least you know you are not on your own.the pain is not too bad at the minute its the fatigue and lack of sleep,but never mind I look forwaed to chatting with everyone. :yikes:
magickef
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi im new.

Postby LindyM66 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Hi Magikef,

I'm new to this neck of the woods too :-)
Hopefully we can all share "what works for us" or just have a good old moan :-)

Much Love
L x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby magickef » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Hi Lindy looking forward to getting to know people who have the same thing,like you say have a chat about things or have a moan.x
magickef
UKFM Newbie

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 am

Hi, welcome :welcome: to our friendly and supportive fibro family :-) Have a read and ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. You are definitely not alone!

Hugs
Claire
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello