[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Introduce yourself ((xx))

Introduce yourself ((xx))

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby diane » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 am

diane
UKFM Member

Postby CrazyLady » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

CrazyLady
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 am

Welcome Clare!

Glad you decided to join us :)

Wow, a writer? Thats something I always wanted to do,but never quite got round to- still got time though so maybe one day!

I have a son the same age as yours & 2 younger daughters (5 & 2) oh & the hubby- he's the biggest kid of all :wink:

I hope you find plenty of friendship, support & advice on this forum & I look forward to reading your posts. Any questions, just ask!
Corinne x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby juliet » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

hey clare

welcome to the forum,

where abouts is it that you live? im at uni in swansea but my home is just south of birmingham, a couple of miles north of stratford, its nice to see another midlander :D
Juliet xxx

Happiness is not getting what you want, it is being content with what you have.
juliet
UKFM Member

Postby princess P » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 am

Hi my name is Rhona I am nearly 30 in 2 months, I have 3 beutiful daughters aged 9 4 and 2. I am a student nurse in second year and this is a great forum I get fed up with allways feeling rubbish. Its nice to know there are others to tak too. I live on an island off the west cost of scotland called Lewis and its very cold, rainy and windy. :)
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

hi

Postby ellen b » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:15 pm

ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby Aamanee » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi am Aamanee am 31 ( will be 32 on dec 23 ) I think I have Fibro
am married with no kids

I have IBS headaches joint pain feelings of being tired all the time
I use a wheelchair for when am out the house as i find walking very painful at the moment

I live with my two cats and husband and i like being online
I dont work due to mental health and health reasons
and i looking into getting high rate care from the DLA

Aamanee
Aamanee
UKFM Newbie

suppose its about time .....

Postby andypandy08 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi all

just thought I would introduce myself , my name is Andy and I live

in Sussex England, I have lots of kids and they are the love of my life

just wished I could do more with them.....

this is a great forum and have met lots of great supportive people

and hopefully will be able too support others like I have been

supported .... take care all best wishes Andy
andypandy08
UKFM Member

Postby Disciple » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 am

Hello to all.
I'm Disciple; 40yrs old with 3 lovely girls and a beautiful, caring wife.
Have been recently diagnosed with fibro though have suffered with it for a few years.

I already suffer with Epilepsy, Reflux Disease and Anxiety attacks but fibro is the hardest one to adjust too; not just for me but my wife too.
Disciple
UKFM Newbie

Postby gillshutt » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Disciple and welcome to the forum ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Kayzee » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Kayzee
UKFM Member

Postby logue82 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:06 pm

logue82
UKFM Member

hi to everyone

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 pm

hi im jean 54yrs old ,i live in morecambe lancs ,im married to good understanding man we have been wed for only 1yr in feb,iv had fm for 10yrs or more now but have nown my hubby for 5yrs nearly,i dint know how to tell peter way back when we first met about fm ,so i wrote everything down in a letter to him the afects it caused and so on,i told him after he read the letter he could walk out of the door and that i would understand if he did,but 4yrs on he is still here very suppotive and caring,so i count my blessings to have such a good man
i have 4 grown up children and 10 grandchildren my hubby has 4 children and 6 grandchildren most of them live away but we get to see them but not at once[i think i would be tearing my hair out],we have too dogggies a jack russlle and yorki.

happy new year everyone x
jean
Last edited by jeannie45 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby hebby » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi, I'm Helen, I'm 39 and have had FM for 3 years, diagnosed in September. I am married to Alan, who I met 3 years ago. We had about 6 weeks before I was off work with FM and TMJD symptoms. I have since realised that I have had mild symptoms building for about the last 8 years. I don't seem to suffer as much as many others here seem to and hope I don't get worse. I work full time, which sometimes get to me as I struggle through all day in the office and then come home and go to bed, I'm sure there's a rule 'you work to live, not live to work'

Nice to be here.

Helen
hebby
UKFM Member

hi helen

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm

welcome helen im new too only joined a few days ago ,i had fm for 10yrs but looking back like you i must have had it longer,its made me realise reading the forum of how many people have it,i have gained a lot being on here and iv said to myself yes im not going made its fm
best wishes jean
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello