[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Facebook

Facebook

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Facebook

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

hi penny i have sent you a private message about facebook :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby Bekki999 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Lisa,

I cant seem to find you.

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook my name is Bekki Peckett and my network I think is Portsmouth.

Look forward to talking to new Fibro friends.

big hugs.
xx
Bekki999
UKFM Newbie

Postby kittenblue » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 am

Hiya
Im on facebook Lynn Paine could anyone tell me how to add this group on facebook im a bit opeless at it ...Id love to hear from you all Im from manchester :D
kittenblue
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 am

Hi I will add you then the other can grab you from me or they will add you from here themselves :wave:

Edit to say that there are 3 lyn paine with no town/city underneath :dunno:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm

hi i am Melanie Birks and i am more than happy to add more fms friends!!!!!

i am in the sheffield network and my pic is a pot of pills :oops: :oops:
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

My profile picture has change to a baby pengy awwwwwwwww

I love my penguins and my FB is full of them :lol:

So im the Lisa with a penguin as my picy, got so many different ones to choose from now :mrgreen:
*Lisa*

Postby ellen b » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 am

Hi I have sent messages to all on facebook my name is Ellen Bricklebank.
bye for now. :hugs:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

oK :wave:
*Lisa*

Postby chris2009 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 pm

if you can find me you can add me :twisted: :twisted:

but i must say i dont hold back and i defiantly dont have picis of me on there :lol: :lol:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm

You can add me my name is lorraine rinaudo and there is a pic of me and my hubby .I am on the sheffield network.Motherelle.x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics