[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pets

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: Grandma turned up yesterday to visit my girls.....

Ruby decided to take aliking to her foot :oops: :oops: she keeps cocking her leg over brunos nose to :oops: so i brought her a teddy and has been exhausted humping it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh what joys :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am

Ha ha
I thought it was only male dogs that done that.
When we had Deisil he was just starting to get to that stage, so we called the vets to have him done.
It is :oops: :oops: when they do that. lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rosie66 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 pm

:wave: Lisa
That reminds of connie,i gave her a huge donald duck that i won yrs ago on holiday,she'd get him by the arm or leg and always got him the right way for her to do exactly the same as your dog :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:59 pm

CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby hamstergirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

i've had that said to me many a times.

But sorry i'm not. i dont mind "the Hamster" but i'm afraid i find the furry ones a lot more attractive. Ha Ha
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Everyones entitled to their opinion, and if we were all the same it would be such a boring world to live in!
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

!!!!

Postby princess » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 pm

I have a rescue 10 year old Tabbyxtortie called greta (she was my daughter-in-laws) but as my son is allergic to cats, i swopped him for the cat and boy did i get the best deal lololololol
Anyway the funny thing is i have a neice in Norway called Greta - so its funny when she is visiting me and i shout GRETA!!!! they both come lolol
Well this is true they are both Greta, both female and both drop dead georgous
fi

I have had westies all my life
McGregor
Bobby
Tobermory (toby for short my therapy dog)
Had a russian Blue Cat called Smokey
Had a Black cat called Darkee
Had a red cat called Sandy
Hamsters, budgies two recently called Jimmy and Snowy (Jimmy was blue and Snowy was white)
Guinea pigs - Eric, Roxy, Spike, Blondee, Bear and Barney
As a kid always had budgies - Jimmy, Joey (3of them)

so mad hatter when it comes to animals i have an affinity with them - so thats why i had a therapy dog years ago - a great job to do too.

fi
Hamsters - He-man, she ra, Squeek, Squeek2, Hammy
Tropical fish three times.
Now we have a resident REd Squirrel
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi petlovers,

I have a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie)called Milly she is tri-coloured, 4 years old and hopefully having puppies later this year. (may keep one)

And a Lhasa Apso called Tia she is red and white, 2 years old and she was the one who had puppies in May.

I also have a Yellow Crowned Amazon parrot called Doodles he is only 3 years old and a great wee talker what a character loves his toast and shouts for it every night at 9pm. He enjoys a shower and telling the dogs to be quite when they bark lol.

I am really a lover of big dogs but don't have the strength in my left arm for the training they need.....had to rehome my last GSD for that reason, can you imagine the fun I'd have with an untrained German Shepherd :yikes: :yikes:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Sounds like a mad house----love it :wave:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

hey rosie

that is only the animal half......the humans have.................

3 with adhd 2 of them also have tourettes syndrome :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

and a stroppy girl flowing with raging hormones. :roll: :dunno:

what makes you think this is a mad house???????lol :lol: :lol:

moira

never mind the kids go back to school on Tuesday and Hubby goes back to work YYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAA
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

You poor soul, :hugs: i have a couple of mad jack russells,but no kids at home,they have all flown the nest,yours are going back to school early aren't they :clap:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

No the Angus kids are off from 1st July til 18th Aug . Way long enough. And I almost forgot .....new heating going in next week too :yikes:
They come on Monday and the kids are still here. :nono: :nono:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 pm

My thoughts are with you at this mad time your having :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby ShellDron » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I have a Yellow Headed Amazon called BooBoo who is 7 months old and absolutely gorgeous, he is a real character and always manages to make me smile with his silly little antics and his chattering. Also like Moira's Doodles he loves his toast in the morning and starts shouting for it as soon as he hears the toaster being switched on, make no mistake these birds are highly intelligent lol, love him to pieces and don't know what I would do without him, life would surely be boring and I would miss out on all the cuddles and fun we have and the way my heart melts when he wants no-one but mummy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ShellDron
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

I've got an OH plus "Kevin" offspring. I'm owned by a dysfunctional dog, plus been adopted by 3 ex batts a couple of months ago. There's also a tank of tropical fish that think they're piranhas and sharks. The dog has almost autistic routines, one of the chooks thinks she's a cockerel, another is an adrenaline junkie as she launches herself from the top of the ramp out of the hen house to get to the food and the 3rd one thinks she's in charge (she probably is really :yikes: ) Completely bonkers but lots of fun and the laughter they bring with them helps make things a little brighter each day :tongueout: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun