[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi folks

hi folks

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi folks

Postby Taz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 am

I am LONG TERM sufferer of fms and in the last 4 years it has become a nightmare, never known pain like it, I am married with 3 kids and they keep me going, my real name is Keith i feel as though im being punished for some reason as iv'e gone from super fit to super f............. well you get the picture, i'm 48 male and right now feael like flying over to switzerland :roll:
i can't remember life being this bad I guess on here i'm not alone
NEVER EVER GIVE UP OR IT'S ALL OVER
Taz
UKFM Member

Re: hi folks

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 am

Hi Keith.
:welcome: to the forum.
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. You have come to the right place for help.
We are a friendly forum so feel free to have a rant, that helps to get it off your chest. We understand how you feel. :hugs:

Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladymanvers » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 am

Hello Taz :wave: :welcome:

I only joined at the beginning of December and, already, I feel better and less alone...you WILL feel better soon, even physically, remember when you're down, The Only Way is UP!!! (you'll remember that one by Yazz as do I)!

:hugs: Ju.x
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi & :welcome:

Im glad you found us, we are here to help support you :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello