Stupid FIBRO FOG!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Stupid FIBRO FOG!

Postby Phoenix » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:59 pm

Hi all

I just thought I'd start a new topic to help bring a smile (hopefully) to any that read it, especially newly diagnosed people etc. I just thought it might help make them smile to hear about the daft stupid things we do when we are suffering from the hilariously funny effects of fibro fog!

Have some sympathy...I get a double bubble here...not only do I suffer from fibro fog but I also hav epilepsy so my memory is awful at the best of times and as for some of the things I do... :oops:

For instance.....

Last week I was wanting to buy something from Boots. Only problem was, the product I wanted to buy came in a cream and a solution. I was trying to ask this male assistant what the differance between them was when :roll: yes you've guessed...in rolls the fibro fog. My brain completely blanked and I could not remember the word "solution"!!!! The guy just looked at me like I was nuts. I then proceeded to stumble over my words try to remember the word I was looking for. This went on for about 5 mins. Luckily I had my daughter with me who is very patient and who was trying her very best not to giggle out loud at the guys face. Several times I asked "what was that word again?" In the finish I gave up. My daughter sorted it for me as I then started laughing at myself. I think if it hadn' been for her he would have contemplated calling a hospital to see if I'd escaped!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

I found the whole thing very funny (as I always do) although I did feel sorry for the guy!!

Anyone else got any funny experiences to share?

Gotta keep smiling :D

Hugs
Phoenix. x

P.S. I had to correct this post SEVERAL times as I made several typos which I wish I had left now as I'm sure people would have found very funny!
Phoenix
UKFM Member

Postby joyaura » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:26 am

Hi Phoenix

I love these stories , perhaps we should leave in typing mistakes think we all make them I leave out words and sometimes put in a different one altogher lol

My Story

I was in Pizza Hut with a friend and my husband I decided I could manage to order our food without any mistakes or blank moments as there was only three of us. I said it out loud a few times hubbie said great go for it . Waiter approached I said it over again in my head then out of my silly mouth came --- Deep FRIED Pizza jam oh well!!!

Have best day you can
Joy
You only get one first chance to met someone - smile and say hello
joyaura
UKFM Member

Postby Marie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:14 pm

Hey all,
I have many funny things happen. My friends all call me dolly day dream because they think i'm away with the fairies. The funniest/embarassing thing has to be when i forgot a friends phone number. I didn't have it written down as i keep all my numbers on my mobile however i had left my phone somewhere (round this particular friends i thought!), so i rang up directory inquires. On answering i said " can you please give me the number for...... and proceeded to blurt out her phone number. " There was a silence and then the woman said " well you've just given me her number so i dont think thats what you need". The only trouble was it went as soon as i said it so i had to ask her again!. :oops:
I put the phone down bright red laughing my head off!.
Marie x
Marie
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics