[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - just had hysterectomy

just had hysterectomy

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

just had hysterectomy

Postby jay79 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 pm

hi everyone,
just wondering if anyoneone else has had similar,
i had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago due to cancerous tumours,but i seem to be going back over instead of getting better,i had a sub pubic cathater,which lead to a kidney infection and now i have pain everytime i go to the loo :x
when i came around from the anesthetic the first thing i felt was extreme lower back pain,i still have it and hip/groin and thigh pain.
not sure if this is a fibro flare or something else,i also found out i have a bleed around my ovary which was left???
im also pretty disgusted with the way i was treated for my fibro pain while i was in the hospital....you would think health professionals would have a better understanding!
sorry for the rant but any help would be welcome
hugs jayne
jay79
UKFM Member

Re: just had hysterectomy

Postby deborah123 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

hi just wanted to say i hope u get better soon.and any pain that ur having and are not sure about tell the doctor just incase its not down to the fibro...better being safe than sorry..and dont be feeling like ur a nuisence ringing doctor or hospital as uv every right to.this is your health and wellbeing and uv every rite to ask questions about worries etc..so id say ring ur doctor today about all ur concerns and say ud like to be checked out to make sure nothings wrong etc...all the best and big hug.xo :hugs:
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm

So sorry you are in so much pain,I don t now if any of this is do with FM, but if i was you i would call my doctor , hope you feel better soon. :hugs: .
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Sorry to hear you are in pain.
You should call NHS Direct they will have a GP on hand for you to talk to.
Not everything is down to fibro so best to make sure, you might have an infection.
I had my hysterectomy 13 yrs ago but had infections after and needed anti bots.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems