[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Ballet flats

Ballet flats

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ballet flats

Postby Melissa » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:00 am

Have you noticed that ballet flats have been very popular the past several months. I used to wear pumps quite often, but find it harder in the past year since I've been walking with crutches. I can still manage 2 inch heels if I don't have to walk very far. Now I don't have to wear ugly shoes any more. The recent flats are very cute, and I can walk forever in them. They're even a little sexy and low cut to show a bit of toe cleavage. You can wear them with nylons or bare feet. I'm always slipping my foot in and out of the shoe when I'm standing, or dangling it from my toes when I'm sitting, and you can't do that with sneakers or loafers. And at 25, I'm too young for granny shoes.

I'm sure anyone else who's a shoes girl like me can appreciate this fashion trend.

Melissa
Melissa
UKFM Member

Ballet flats

Postby janham » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:42 pm

Hi Melissa

So sorry no one has replied to your posting about shoes but I guess they have all been recovering from their Christmas hangovers.

Personally I would give up ballet flats for a pair of warm, comforable boots to keep me snug - but then I have trouble with the cold. Hope someone sensible answers you soon.

Happy New Year

Janham :lol:
janham
UKFM Member

Shoes

Postby debswa » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:12 am

Hi Melissa,

I thought I was the only one to have a problem with shoes. I have found that I can wear heels one day as long as I wear flat shoes or trainers the next. I think it helps stop my legs tightening up too much if I vary my shoes. As someone who also loves shoes I do find it very frustrating that I can't wear most of the fashionable ones. All I can say is make sure you are comfortable - that's much more important.

Hugs
Debbie xo
debswa
UKFM Newbie

Postby Min » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:46 am

I'm so glad you found some comfortable shoes that look good. Giving up nice shoes including high heels is difficult .

Ive found that Fly Flot sandals and M&S Footglove shoes are comfy because the soles are well padded.
Min
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics