[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibromytes holiday

Fibromytes holiday

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibromytes holiday

Postby princess » Wed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I am afraid we will have to re-think our holiday plans.
With all this ash and the planes off we will delay our holiday for a wee while.
Also too many people are unwell just now.
So lets see what May brings
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Fibromytes holiday

Postby lethargic » Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

:D bucket and spade at the ready (bikini in mothballs - but has been now for a few years !!) :grouphug:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 pm

me me dont forget me, incidently did we all get back from the last one :shock: :wave: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

I'm still packed from the last one. Think we got back from the last one via that portal in the loo :yikes: :tongueout:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

I need to get the cafe working without a hitch, so i can take a week off for our holiday.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby lethargic » Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Should we risk that dreaded volcanic ash or should we just have a walking holiday in Britain!!! Perhaps horse riding in Wales or mountain climbing in the Lake District. You bring the sandwiches and I'll bring the iron lung lol :grouphug:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri May 07, 2010 6:16 pm

MMMMMMMMM well i never thought of that, what about a Caravan Park holiday - we could take over a Caravan Park and have days away?
Any ideas folks?
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 pm

yea Blackpool :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

please please get something sorted quickly - I've just had disappointing news - our B.A.flights are on strike next week and we are supposed to be flying with them so just waiting for news from travel agent. It won't be so bad if I have something to look forward to with my fibro friends (yeh right !!!!) :lol: :lol:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Ok lets get a Hotel, maybe the Castle at the NOrth, you know the White large hotel Blackpool.
Tickets i will arrange, you will be picked up from your house on Saturday morning early and we will all meet at the Hotel.
Blackpool will be fine plenty to do and also you can get the tram right outside the hotel.
You can even go to the large Fleetwood Market.
Right who is signing up for Blackpool.
Ill start anothe thread so dont write any more here ok

see new post Blackpool holiday
thanks
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat May 15, 2010 8:30 am

I might have to have a handful of your purple pills this time princess as not feeling to good, do you have any other colours that will be stronger for me?
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon May 17, 2010 3:32 pm

I have a few green and white dot pills for you honey - bu tplease block this now as the holiday is over at
Fibromytes Holiday in Blackpool

This one is now CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun