[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello

hello

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby jan8787 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am

hi
i have been referred to a hospital to see someone about ME as the doc thinks i have that as well as fibro.
i get all the symptons of fibro and ME. I also get every bug and virus going and if anyone around sneezes i get it.i have just got over flue which lasted a month.
anyway to see the consultant at this hospital i have to go through the infectious diseases outpatient department and through the ward and then to the ME department.
i need to know what i should do should i cancell it and see if i can get seen at another hospital as to be honest i really do not want to go there.
thank you
jan
jan8787
UKFM Member

Re: hello

Postby minnie7126 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm

hello jan

you should go to the hospital dont cancel the appointment as they are hard to get, i am sorry that things are bad for you, have you considered going thro those departments with a face mask on or a hankie over your mouth and nose so you dont breath in any more infections?? just a thought

minnie x
friends are like angels, they lift us up off our feet when our wings get too tired to fly
minnie7126
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

You should not cancel your appointment, even if you did cancel they would make you another app. If you keep canceling they can refuse to see you.
Like minnie said can you use a face mask.
Another way you could avoid to many people is asking for a 9am app.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jan8787 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:54 pm

hi
thank you for all your replys
so far i have been intouch with PALS and they are trying to sort things
out for me.
will let you know when i know more.
janice :)
jan8787
UKFM Member