Rhmy at manchester

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Rhmy at manchester

Postby bling » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

I have my Rhmy app tomorrow! I am very nervous about it. All morning i have been trying to write some information down about how i feel and what the pain is like, but i have foggy brain, just hope i dont tomorrow as answering direct question is really hard. Has anyone been to see the docs at manchester royal? Anyone got any advice?
bling
UKFM Member

Re: Rhmy at manchester

Postby denys » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Not been to Manchester but saw the rhuemy at my local hospital, very nice person but Ive been discharged as they dont think there is anything more they can do for me good luck tomorrow, it will be fine :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi bling, if your rhuemy ask you anything you don t understand tell them, try not to be nervous, and good luck :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby bling » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks. JUst want to say i saw the nices consultant today really listened to me and gave some lovely advice. she has diagnoised me with fibro and has sent me to physio and cognative theropy. Also got some new tablets to try. feel very posative. :D
bling
UKFM Member

Postby hazelairedale » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Bling, did the consultant carry out a tender spot examination on you? do you suffer from IBS with your fibro?

Hazel
hazelairedale
UKFM Member

Postby bling » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

yeh she did, it was so painful at times, i do have difficulties with my bowls but i have not been diagnoised with IBS. It helped taking a list with me, as i have really had a foggy brain recently.
bling
UKFM Member

Return to Doctors & Health Services