[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sorry not be around will try and be more now :)

Sorry not be around will try and be more now :)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sorry not be around will try and be more now :)

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 am

:wave:

Sorry every1 for the past few months or so iv been very busy with my family and personal issues that i have not been able to get on the forum much....

I have just come back from a lovely hiliday, all happ and relaxed and all (fingers x) is going well for me so i hope to be around more :mrgreen:

I have met a few fibro pals over these past few weeks to and chatted and met many new ones to.

Forums are a great way of meeting people who are in the same situation and who can help and support one another i all ways...

If your looking in and not registared or posted yet... join in!!! :tongueout:

Only a few mad ones on here to look out for but im in control and can sort them out.... :tongueout: :tongueout: especially that loubie!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

heheheheheeeee......

Without the forums my life would be so different now, i have met and talked to hundreds and dound some very very lovely people
Ok am in a soppy mood so shall button it lmao.....

hope u all have a good day shall return later :wave:

PS... can some1 make me a coffee and get the biscuits cheers... :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Sorry not be around will try and be more now :)

Postby budda » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 am

:wave: glad to have you back with us Lisa :blowkiss:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 am

:wave: :woot: :woot: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 pm

:wave: glad you back lisa ,hope you much better and had a lovely hol im glad too about this forum been a lifesaver for me :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Biscuits and coffee are ready and waiting in the cafe Lisa :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Thank you!! Oooo yummi :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Its good to see you back Lisa, glad you had a lovely relaxing holiday. :hugs: :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics