Anyone in South East Wales

Find a support group in your area or find out if there are others with whom you could start up a group.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone in South East Wales

Postby Jena » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

HI Everyone,

I have been searching to see if there was a support group in South East Wales and I have not been able to find one close to me, so I have asked for details of setting one up.

I live between Newport and Cardiff, so if anyone is interested, let me know and i will contact you soon to let you know how it is going. I know I would benefit from a support group, How about You?

Jena.
Jena
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone in South East Wales

Postby denys » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Good luck Jena :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Jena » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Thank You Denys,

I have worked for 10 years in Advocacy on Health Issues so I know the power of a group and the invaluable support that can be gained from getting together and working as a network for each other.

I know I would benefit from meeting others who are sharing the same situation and I would love to act as a fulcrum for a group in my area.

I will let everyone know how it goes.

Jena.
Jena
UKFM Member

Postby bevpope » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi

I am co-ordinator for wales. There are a few groups in south east wales. I run a group for Cwmbran and Newport, but there is a new group in Cardiff also. If you check out the fma uk website it will show groups etc.

Bev
bevpope
UKFM Member

Return to Support Groups