[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi everyone

hi everyone

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi everyone

Postby deborah123 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm

hi all.sorry iv not been on for ages.been a bad few months with moving etc i ended up with tennistis and had to get injection in my elbow few wks ago,its still sore..then to top it all up i fell and broken my wrist on my right hand that is my hand i use..so finding things bit difficult at min.and have been getting more and more down lately and dont no why??? :needhug: ...im so fed up the past few months..so tired and sore with moving home and doing up new home(which i love).but now im wrecked and fit for nothing esp the past month or 2..and now im waiting on seeing if my abnormal cells are back again when i get my smear done?as if its back again im gona be took in too get a hysterectomy done(which i dont want but wont have any choice)as they said they cant take anymore of my cervix away as theres not much left from the last 3 opps on it..so feeling pretty fedup and run down.. :needhug: xx
deborah123
UKFM Member

Re: hi everyone

Postby budda » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi deborah, you have been through the mill, no wonder you are feeling down,all that happening to you, and in between moving house, try and not think of the op, i know its easyer said than done, try and relax and enjoy your new home, you will only make yourself worse, dont you have any family you can speak to, but there is always all your friends on here who will listen and support you to,take time out for yourself, hope everthing is ok with your smear :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Oh Deborah you have not had luck on your side for a bit.
Hope things start to settle down, hope you dont have to have the plaster on for to long.
I remember breaking my right wrist, its so hard to do things left handed. lol. Hope your luck changes soon. :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Deborah hope things start to pick up for you soon, everything crossed that you dont need the op. It's no wonder you
are feeling down with everything you've been through, it's reckoned that moving is one of the most stressful things you can do, then decorating :yikes: I thing you really need some me time were you just rest up till things start to settle again. Have you been back to your docs to see if your meds need a tweak :?: we are always here if you want to off load :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: [chocolate]
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby deborah123 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm

hi everyone,thankx for replys xo...got another 4weeks left with cast on ..partener works away from home and hes heading of to wales on sunday nite so will have to get me 15yr old daughter to help more..i feel completly useless...i wish i cud just have some me time denys...feel like running away :cry: ...but hopefuly il feel bit better soon?...im on tramadol slow release,i stoped taking the gab etc as they wernt doing me any good at all...hospital wants me to go back on them again but wots the point!!...and now to top things up the other day i got me letter in from esa appeal to say my hearing for me to attend to try and get them to keep paying me esa will be coming up soon!!its just 1 thing after another rite now.feel like my heads gona explode :yikes: ...sorry for the moaning :hugs: ..hope everyones doing as well as can be expected at min and youv all had a nice summer..xo :flowers:
deborah123
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics