[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DWP/ATOS Medical

DWP/ATOS Medical

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: DWP/ATOS Medical

Postby deathvalleydemon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 pm

I'll gladly get a job, but what happens when im in agony and cant do it?
deathvalleydemon

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Ive rang the dwp, told them that i will be appealing, they told me that i will now need to provide a new doctors note dated from the date of the letter i got today, i doubt my doc will give me one as he's funny with things like that, and they told me no new note = no appeal.

ive asked for a copy of the medical report as well.

im going to fight this!!!!
deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi Andy, ring them and ask for an appeal form to be sent to you and give them notice that you intend to go down that route, then see if you can get an appointment with CAB, take everything with you and ask them to help you through this. It's rediculous to expect you to survive on nothing, can you apply for housing benefit to help with your rent and what about income support :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :fingerscrossed: you get someone to see reason soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

deathvalleydemon

Postby shazq » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:50 am

Hi
I would give them another call and tell them they already have a up to date sick note. Not sure if you can get a copy from your GP? You could ask your GP for a Med4 (long lasting sick note) if you are unable to return to work.

:goodluck1: with the appeal. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!

had the medical report today in the post and to say im disgusted is an understatement, its cghock full of lies about things that were not even discussed at the medical and the things that were are twisted in their favour.

i had 9 points from the needed 15.
deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 pm

That sounds familiar, seems things are exaggerated or completely letf out on a lot of peoples reports, but that can work in your favour at tribunal stage if you can get supporting medical evidence that the report is wrong :goodluck1: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm

You sound in the position I was in last year, the only thing I can't understand was the sick note, when I appealed I didn't have to send in a new sick note as I had one on file :!: the only thing I can think of is because you'd just sent one in it might not have filtered through the system when you rang :twisted: might be worth questioning it :?

As. Others have said get help with the forms and at least you'll still get the money until your appeal comes through :yikes:

Fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby deathvalleydemon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 pm

had the dwp report in the post today and it also full of lies....

i am physically unable to walk more than 200 yards without severe discomfort yet it states on the scoresheet i am.

i cannot perform day to day activities (house work, cooking for myself and preparing drinks) yet it states that i can.

i am not capable of getting to a place that i know by myself ( i keep having falls and put myself in danger) yet it states that i can.

if all 3 of those things were scored id have won my esa,

i feel that they have done it purposely, and as ive stated before, why would give up my job for benefits with a family to scrape through on pennies????
deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Keep fighting Andy we're all behind you and wishing you well :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 pm

deathvalleydemon

Postby deathvalleydemon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 pm

They should do, but not sure if they can claw back money then they will. Stacking shelves in a supermarket is really going to help your arm and your fibro :yikes: :yikes: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby deathvalleydemon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm

deathvalleydemon

PreviousNext

Return to Doctors & Health Services