[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DWP/ATOS Medical

DWP/ATOS Medical

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: DWP/ATOS Medical

Postby deathvalleydemon » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm

been writing my appeal, been doing it for 3 days now and ive got 9 pages so far.

ive really layed into them about how the one report contradicts the other, it really isnt right how theyve done this.

the report states that i am able to climb onto a bed, bend my knees perfectly without severe discomfort - how is that possible when there wasnt even a bed in the exam room?
deathvalleydemon

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:11 pm

:goodluck1: with your appeal.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mel70 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Mel70
UKFM Member

Postby deathvalleydemon » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:20 pm

deathvalleydemon

Postby deathvalleydemon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 am

My appeal has been sent off and accepted by the esa folk, i am now awaiting contact regarding my appeal.
payments have been restored :)
deathvalleydemon

Postby denys » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

:fingerscrossed: Andy :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:08 pm

:goodluck1:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cassey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 pm

I hope this may be of some help. Regarding dwp assements.i read an article some. Time ago it was written by an ex emplee of the disability assesment centre well it was so intresting on how crafty the dwp are lol on entering the building there will be 3 or more steps entering the building .out side are cameras watching u .even walkin to the building to see how far u can walk. ENtering the building a heavy door on entry to watçh u open it or weather u ask for help. There are blacked out window where u are watch walk to the lift all essements are on the first floor .on arival first floor all chairs low hard plastic no arm rests as u are watched how u get up or weather u need assistance. On leaving the building u are watch to see what transport u came in and how u get in a car or walk well be warned big brother is watching u lol :goodluck2:
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 am

Thats terrible :yikes: :yikes: :(
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Bobbi08 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 pm

OMG - I sent back my ESA Medical forms last week and got a call today asking if I could attend a medical next Tuesday. From what I have read I am dreading it......

I am self employed and work with children, I gave up in July as I just couldn't do it anymore as I couldn't get up off the floor and the pain in my arms was terrible along with the fatigue.

I only claimed ESA about 3 weeks ago as I didn't know I could claim but have been paid my first lot of money and now I have my medical, got I am really scared..

Are there any good stories out there... my partner is coming with me as I can't drive far as my left foot goes numb and my vision is really bad! He said if they treat me badly they are getting a right mouthful (but not too much as I don't want it to go badly)!

:cry:
Bobbi08
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 pm

:goodluck1: with the medical Bobbi. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:12 pm

:goodluck2: bobbi, try not to worry too much, there are some good news stories, but lots have to fight :fingerscrossed: you are one of the luckier ones :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Bobbi08 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks guys xx I hope I am one of the lucky ones, although luck is never normally on my side!!!
Bobbi08
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Doctors & Health Services