mouth infections and sore ribs and groin

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mouth infections and sore ribs and groin

Postby constellation » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

hi im new to the forum ive had fibromyglia for 4years now get repeated sore mouth ulcers blisters etc does anyone else? also i have costochondritis of rib cage and groin plus probs with reflux etc guts always sore. im feeling a bit down as have another infection of my sineses giving me a throat infection this time, along with the aches and pains that go with this illness. could do with some advice and support. :needhug:
constellation
UKFM Newbie

Re: mouth infections and sore ribs and groin

Postby coral » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Constellation. I too have a sore mouth almost every day. GP did say last week that I have got Fibromyalgia but he still won't refer me to a Rheumy to get a professional diagnosis. I've had to do lots of research on the net to match my symptoms and before he mentioned Fibro I guessed its what I already had because of the mysterious moving pain and all the other nasty things associated with it. My sore mouth started last January and lasted until about April then it cleared up but its been back again now for about 2 months. I find the only thing that helps is chewing sugar free gum. My gums get sore as well. GP gave me a mouth wash but it don't help. I also suffer with a hiatus hernie so get the pains in my chest and upper back. Pain in legs, hips shoulders, just about everywhere and it gets me down. Feels like someone is sticking a knife in my back on some days other days feels like someone has punched me so hard in my upper back and left their fist there lol. Also get a lot of right rib pain. In fact most of the pains are usually on the right, don't know why.

Hope you have some relief soon hun, I know how much it can get us down. Big hugs to you :hugs:
coral
UKFM Member

Re: mouth infections and sore ribs and groin

Postby denys » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi Both sore mouths and gums has been reported before and someone mentioned the meds we take it may be a side effect of them always get things checked out by your doc if it's new just to be sure. I've moved this post into associated and other health problems as I think you may get more hits in here :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems