[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Vasculitis?

Vasculitis?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Vasculitis?

Postby Mem334 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello everyone,
I hope that everyone is having a good a day as possible?

I am more of a lurked then a poster but I think you are all so friendly and I wanted to ask you all a question, if you don't mind?

My consultant believes that I gave fibromyalgia rather then lupus, but the testing is still ongoing. I have been to see my gp today as I have an itchy painful rash in my elbows, upper arms and ankle. He believes that it is vasculitis and I was wondering if it is a common thing with fibro and whether anyone else has had it? I am so confused and I can't find anything linking the two online. It all points at lupus rather the fibro. I just prefer the experience of real people if you know what I mean.

Mem xx
Mem334
UKFM Member

Re: Vasculitis?

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi Mem

Sorry i cant be of any help, i have never heard of Vasculitis. Hope you get some answers soon. :goodluck1: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Adele » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

hi mem,

i had a quick google regarding vasculitis of the skin (known as cutaneous vasculitis). it appears that it occurs in up to 70% of people with lupus erythematosus.

i couldn't find a link with fibro but it was only a short search.

please remember this does not necessarily mean that you have lupus instead of fibro. i hope you get a diagnosis soon.

:hugs: and [chocolate]

:blowkiss: adele
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

hi saw rummy who was a top man in vasculites i belive it is entirely seperate condition and not related to fibro at all
hope thet helps
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby Mem334 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Thank you all so much, it's nice of you to reply xxx

I personally do believe that I have fibromyalgia but I think there is something else going on too.....hmmm gives me more to think about.

Hugs

Mem xxx
Mem334
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems