[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - For all newbies and oldies.

For all newbies and oldies.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: For all newbies and oldies.

Postby denys » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Lisa-Marie and :welcome: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am

:wave: and welcome to the forum
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby georgina.hiam » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi and welcome nice to meet u xxx
georgina.hiam
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:34 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lisa-Marie :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby kazmcd39 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi my name is Karen and i was diagnosed a few weeks ago, so am still very new to it although i have had symtoms for almost six years and was told at first there was nothing wrong and it was all in my head. So I am glad now that there is a name for it and people actually believe me when i say that there is something wrong. At the start of my symptoms I had lost the use of my arms and legs which took a while to get back, but then theres the pain which has been with me throughout. Also the extreme tiredness that i just cant seem to shake.

Karen x
Live life to the fullest, cause you never know when you need to take it easy
kazmcd39
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Karen, and :welcome: to the forum, your story sounds so familiar, glad you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

hi :wave: :welcome:
good to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby kazmcd39 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Thankyou for having me
kazmcd39
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 pm

:wave: Karen :welcome:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:00 am

:wave: welcome to the forum :blowkiss:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 pm

:welcome: to the forum Karen. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 am

Hi karen :wave: and :welcome: glad to have you with us, look forward to speaking to you. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby bedlam » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi, recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Been having pain and fatique for some time, but only got round to see GP a few months ago. The worse thing about FM for me, is my inability to care for my son. He has low functioning autism and challenging behaviour. I have had to place him 'in care'. Sorry, forgot to say that I am Jeanette.
bedlam
UKFM Newbie

Postby kazmcd39 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 pm

sorry to hear that about your son. i know how you feel, but we are all here for you as we all suffer rom the same thing. karen
kazmcd39
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello