[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - advice please

advice please

Anything to do with the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

advice please

Postby cassey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Today i went to hosp orthopedic i was told to buy orthopedic pair of shoes. Lol. He showed me the prices lol 80pnd upwards he then said bring them in 6wks time and he will cut the sole down to mould the shape of my food can i get help costs towards this as im not working
cassey
UKFM Member

Re: advice please

Postby denys » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm

dont know off hand Cassey, if I were you I'd ring your local PCT and ask for some help or social services I'd have thought you would as they are an aid :?: :dunno: :dunno: :goodluck1: hope you get what you need :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cassey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Deny what is the pct thank u
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi Cassey, dont know if this will help, my gran gets her shoes for nothing from the hospital, her GP sent a letter to the hospital and then they sent for her. :goodluck1:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Cassey, PCT usually means Primary Care Trust, it's the central point for your local health services. Hope that helps 8)

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks Flup , :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cassey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm

hi all, well at last i think there may be light at the end of that dark tunnel. i mensioned in the past i was having problems with my foot / now feet. well all my g.p was doing was increasing my meds, but i was determined to get to the bottom of why this pain is so severe and now gone into my other foot. i found a peodiatrist can't spell it sorry. it was a private consultation straight away he diognosed mortoms neoroma, he is having some shoes made( nhs) and he said this is typical of fibro. he was so thougher in his examernation well worth the hour session for £20.00. app the bones in my feet are rubbing against the nurves that is why i am in so much pain.
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you aren't waiting too long for the shoes cassey and they make a difference to your feet :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 pm

ow great!!
hope they help you :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 am

Thats great, hope they help. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Doctors & Health Services